24/10/2011

Liebster Award - Sharing the lurrrrve

Sharing the vegan love makes me happy. Being nominated by three truly awesome bloggers makes me happy too.
Big thanks goes out to:
So the rules are as follows:
Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Post the award on your blog.
Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the interwebz!

I'm going to pass this on to five more great blogs that I really love reading

My MoFo blogging twin Sock Monkey

Sal at Alien on Toast - because I just love her and she's been poorly. x x x

Johanna at the Green Gourmet Giraffe - 'cos her recipes are amazing and I LOVE giraffes.

The Stripey Cat - 'cos I really love her blog and she bought Orange Chocolate Cashew Cheesecake into my life.

Andy at In My Vegan Life - because she's an AWESOME person with an AWESOME blog :-)






7 comments:

Cara said...

OOOOohhhh, I cannot wait to check out all these new blogs!! :)

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

Ahh thank you hun, I love you too!! I feel really bad now for not having blogged for ages! hahaha. I'm planning to get cooking and come up with a post once the madness of MoFo is over for everyone.

xxxx

vegan.in.brighton said...

Hopefully this'll get Sal blogging again! I miss her blog!

Amanda said...

You're so nice! Thank you :)

Rhea Parsons said...

Hey, I wanted to give you the award too but the rules said you had to have less than 200 followers!

I did give you an Honorable Mention and a shout-out though.
http://theveeword.blogspot.com/2011/10/veganmofo-and-liebster-award.html

Jen Treehugger said...

Rhea!!! And honourable mention ROCKS!! Thank you so much xxxx

Johanna GGG said...

Thanks for the award Jeni, and for your kinds words - have just passed it on - need to check out these other blogs too