17/09/2011

Vegan MoFo the Fifth


It's nearly that time again folks!
1st October 2011 sees the start of this year's fifth Vegan MoFo.

VeganMoFo was originally created by the awesome people that are collectively known as PPK'ers over at the Post Punk Kitchen.

The idea is to write as much as you can all throughout October, about the awesomeness that is vegan food. Pretty easy 'cos we all know how AWESOME being vegan is already so let's all shout it out to the rest of the world so that they can be in on this nifty secret too!

Be sure to check out the new Vegan MoFo website, where you will find everything you could possibly want to know about Vegan MoFo, as well as the official RSS feed, the form for registering your blog, AMAZING daily give-aways, daily round-ups and LOTS more. You'll find me there posting daily round-ups every Friday.

This is my fourth year doing MoFo and I absolutely LOVE IT!!
The comradeship, the camaraderie, the fun and THE FOOD!
It is all just simply awesome.

I don't usually have a theme for MoFo, I just post about what I've eaten that day, but this year I have finally decided to have one and this year's theme will be revealed all in good time. 
Well, OK, on the 1st October actually.
It's a corker!

GO VEGAN!
Go MoFo!

6 comments:

Deena Mehta said...

Uh oh a month earlier than last year! I am glad I saw your post - now I can start getting my ideas ready for October! Exciting exciting!

Tea and Sympatico said...

Hooray, I was just thinking about Mofo the other day and hoping there would be another. Thanks to you and the team for organising it.

Michelle said...

Hooray! I can't wait!

Liz @ Southern Charm said...

Oh so cool! Love that this exists!!

MeShell said...

I can't wait for it to begin. Thrilled!

GiGi said...

Yay. Look forward to participating for my second year in a row and following you too. Go MoFo!