07/10/2009

Vegan MoFo 2009 Day #7: We interupt this broadcast...

I have to fly to the UK. In fact by the time this is scheduled to post I shall be 30,000 feet in the air. HURRAH for scheduled blogging! I will still be MoFo'ing and still reading all your blogs but if I miss a day or two then you'll know it's not because I've been abducted by aliens. I'm hoping I can find my camera software so as I can upload photos on my mums computer...fingers crossed. The good side of this is that my mum is a pro bread machine bread maker so I will most definitely be getting her to show me how it's done. GO VEGAN! GO MoFo!!

11 comments:

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

hey have a good flight!!! and i hope i get to see what you get up to on your trip!

Jenn said...

Have a great trip!

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see the bread!

Vic Robinson said...

Have a great time!

VeganCowGirl said...

safe trip!! if you are in london, make sure to go to mildreds in soho!

Mihl said...

Have a safe trip! Baking bread with your mom sounds like fun!

For the Love of Guava said...

Are you sure?? I hear Sal's been having problems with Alien abductions on her blog... maybe I'll check in on you in a few just in case...

**Guava furrows brow**

miss v said...

have a fun trip! us mo'fo-ers will be waiting for ya...

jessy said...

no worries, Jeni – we’ll miss you & see you when you get back! and have fun making bread with your mom! yay!

Susan said...

Have a great time!