04/12/2008

Pay it Forward

My GOD! I can't believe it's a week into December already!! I am still alive and haven't fallen down a mine shaft or anything but I have been incredibly busy and hopefully I will be able to enlighten you all next week as to what has been taking up all my time these past two weeks. One thing I love more than anything is spreading some love and happiness across the world. I like nice things and I like everything to be lovely and nice, if it's sprinkled with glitter and sparkles then even better! So today folks - I have something lovely and nice and glittery and sparkly for you. A few days ago the lovely shellyfish participated in Paying it Forward and I was lucky enough to be chosen to Pay it Forward too. "But what's it all about?" I hear you cry Well, we all know there are some wonderful give aways and prizes to be had in blog land and that is what this is but with a difference. The beauty of Paying it Forward means that not only do I win a wonderful handmade goody but I also get to reciprocate the gesture by giving away hand made goodies to three equally lucky bloggers too. Cool huh! I'm not sure where it all started but it is a GENIUS idea if you ask me. I LOVE to craft but unfortunately I don't do as much as I'd like so this is a GREAT opportunity for me to get my crafty head on and pass on some freebie give away blogging love. The rules are simple:
  • You must have a blog
  • If you want to participate you must be willing to post a handmade gift to three different bloggers within the next 365 days (A WHOLE YEAR!!WoooHoooo!).
  • If you want to participate then include "Jeni is FAB" when you leave me a comment to this post.
Three lucky winners will be chosen at random and I am willing to post my gift anywhere in the universe and beyond. I have some wonderful ideas on what to make you all so don't let this opportunity pass you by - I promise I won't wait 365 days for you to receive your gift. Knowing me it'll be around February - which by then you will have forgotten all about it and so you'll get another surprise ! YAY! This is open until the morning of the 21st December CET as after then I'll be jet setting home to Bournemouth to spend crimbo with my family and to see how many tubs of Toffutti and squirty Soy Cream I can consume before passing out! I will announce before I pass out who the lucky people are. Todays song is Outta Time - the new Oasis song. I FREAKING LOVE IT!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the tofutti goodness...wish I could get that in France!
I'm so excited to see you Pif-ing! Hourrah!
I need to send my gifts to everyone so I can participate again.

beastmomma said...

Jeni is Fab
I would like to participate. However, I need to get through my exams first and I am not good at making homemade items, so I am going to bend the rules a bit.

Jen Treehugger said...

hee hee hee
bend away momma!
:)

Georgia said...

Jeni is FAB!

Paying it Forward is an awesome idea - have a great time doing it!!!

disabled account said...

oh, what the heck! i like to play fun games too!!

jeni is fab!...fab i say! :)

i had some tofutti cream cheese on a bagel today and some silk nog. it was equally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jeni is FAB! :)

I'd love to do this! I like to knit bags and things.

DJ said...

Paying it Forward - what a great idea! So you'll be back in blighty for Christmas? Quite right - weather's never bad enough anywhere else... !

Jen Treehugger said...

Hee hee hee.........hee hee hee........hee hee hee....


Yep DJ - in deepest darkest Blighty for Yule. I'm packing plenty of thermals!

Jenn said...

Jeni is Fab!

Heck yeah! What a great idea. I can knit.

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Stupid Google Reader! It hasn't been updating quite a few of the blogs I read, including yours. Which sucks, because you know... Jeni is FAB! :D

Wait though, can I still participate if I have already entered another Pay it Forward thing?

For the Love of Guava said...

Jeni is FAB... Jeni is FAB... JENI IS FAB!!! heehe.. I've totally been looking for a fun reason to give away some goodies...

and also... "Jeni is FAB!"

Jen Treehugger said...

Hee hee hee....hee hee hee...hee hee hee....
Too right you can River!

Bethany said...

Jeni is FAB

what a cool idea.

I'm totally curious about what you've been up to and what you'll tell us in a couple of weeks. the gears in my head are churning.

STEPHANIE said...

Jeni is FAB!
Sign me up!
I love any reason to make things and maybe I get something too????
Ooooooh!

Anonymous said...

I figured out how I wanted to play and created my post: http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/pay-it-forward-1.html

Hopefully, some folks will participate. Otherwise, I will feel so embarassed.