16/10/2008

Vegan MoFo Day 16: I've Been Tagged and I made a Scooby Snack

I've been tagged two and a half times. Once by Eesh from Crafty Vegan, once by Sal from Alien on Toast and almost by Becks from I am Not a Rabbit "But what does it all mean?" I hear you cry. Well...it was the brain child of Billy from Vegan Talk and what it basically means is I have to take a photo of my freezer and of the contents there-in, write a small summary of them and then tag 5 other bloggers. All I can say is boy am I glad I defrosted the freezer a few weeks ago otherwise all you'd have seen would have been ice. The culprit
I think my wonderful Photo Shop skills tells you all you need to know.
Now I have to confess that I did take out a packet of Fish Fingers, which are obviously not vegan and belong to my Pescatarian boyfriend, and I also took out some boilies - which are vegan but not in the sense that they are used to catch fish with. BooHoo.
So that's me tagged and now the fun bit! I am tagging: DJ at Skint Vegan Felicity at Thrifty Living Half Pint Pixie Sara at Pick, Cook and Brew Ladybug at Grow Peace! The Revolution will be Cultivated Ha Ha you're it! To end all this blogging fun I would like to introduce you to my lunch. This was: Mustard Stuffed Seitan Roast Gherkins Fried Mushrooms More Stuffed Seitan Roast Sundried Tomatoes On 5 Seed Bread. YUM! And today's song that I just can't stop listening to is Mother of Iration by Misty in Roots Check it out!

17 comments:

Aubade said...

Haha thanks for tagging me. Guess I will have to take a picture when I get home from work. Uhoh! My freezer is pretty scary!

Bex said...

Delicious looking lunch and I love your freezer diagram!

half pint pixie said...

Ooooh no! I don't even know what's in my freezer ;-) Better tidy it first :) Thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

Pesky~tarian Mr Treehugger!
Oven chips are the only thing missing from my life ~sigh~
I bet I can squeeze some into the fridgy penthouse.... :o)

jessy said...

you've got some mad photoshop skillz, Jeni! wahooooooo! thanks for sharing all the awesomeness in your freezer with us. and while we're on the topic of awesomeness - your sammie = mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! yay!

Penny said...

alas, my freezer pretty much just has coffee in it. Yours looks good!

Agnesss =) said...

Hey heyyyy!!!

Thanx SO MUCH for commenting on my blog!! I appreciate it !! =))

YOUR SANDWICH LOOKS DELISH!!!!!!!
I LOVE SANDWICHES!!!! Gimme one!! :D

Well that's great that you'd like to do the grocery exchange!!!!!! =DDD Pls contact me when we could do this etc. :D

I'd be so happy to see your comment again,on my new post :D
pls visit me

www.agnesworldofveganpleasures.blogspot.com

Hope for your visit!!!

Have a great time...!!

Felicity said...

Heh, this will be interesting as I have an American-style (i.e. enormous) freezer. I don't even know what's in their myself! A good excuse for finally taking stock, though. Thanks for tagging me :)

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Hey, Sal tagged me too! I haven't taken my freezer pictures yet though. Your sandwich = happy belly! :)

Sheree' said...

Love photo shop! This is going to be fun. I was also tagged, but you hve to wait until this weekend for my freezer, well maybe tomorrow.

VEGAN TICKLES said...

I love your freezer pic. pretty cool

half pint pixie said...

tag done :) And freezer cleaned bonus!

Anonymous said...

I love your freezer diagram! That is so cool (can you tell I have photoshop envy?)

Al said...

I want that sammich NOW.

Bethany said...

your freezer still looks better than mine! It's all stuffed in there, but still neat as a pin. I'm sort of bummed that I haven't seen a totally frosted up freezer from hell yet.

I love how you diagrammed it. Very cool.

disabled account said...

mad photo shop skills jeni! and a righteous sandwich too!

eesh said...

I love the photoshop skills! I was happy I had just cleaned out my freezer too hehe.

That sandwich looks amazing! I love me a good sandwich.