03/10/2010

Vegan MoFo IV

Normally the MoFo madness would have already begun but this year it takes place in the month of November.
Commencing the 1st November Vegan MoFo is a WHOLE month of vegan bloggers blogging like crazeeee about all things vegan. Some people have themes some people don't but one thing can be assured and that is your blog reader will be going into overdrive for the entire month.
So pull up a chair, make a cup of tea and be wow'd and amazed at the madness that is Vegan MoFo IV.

You have been warned!

You can sign up here and be sure to check out the Vegan MoFo Headquarters where you can catch all the latest news EVERY day during Vegan MoFo.

8 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

Yay!!! I really need this, so I am very excited. Lately, my food has been so uninspired. I find myself eating things that I shouldn't have, like a little cheese, because of the lack of inspiration and motivation.

So, perfect. I'm in!

radioactivegan said...

I'm stoked for this year's mofo! I was kind of sad to see it rescheduled, but it'll just make November that much more exciting :)

aimee said...

Thanks for sharing, Jeni! I am new to this! Have a great week, Aimee

jessy said...

squeeeeeeeeee! i can't wait for vegan mofo, too! i'm so superexcitedfaced! hooray for all the awesome you'll be cranking out in november, Jeni - i'll be right there with ya. superw00t!

River said...

Last year I was too emo for MoFo, and this year I hope I won't be too tired after Halloweegan. My plan is to make foods from other bloggers and post nothing but a picture and a short paragraph with a link back to the original post. I can't do very long posts after the Halloweegan frenzy! Are you going to do a theme? :)

Eve Love said...

can't wait!

miss v said...

holy smokes - i totally forgot about vegan mofo. i saw your banner and about gasped thinking i'd missed the first four days of rampant food blogging.... whew - i'm glad i haven't missed anything!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I am seriously considering it!