22/11/2008

Meme - Youyou

I've been given an award! YAY! Becks from i am not a rabbit kindly tagged me in this meme and if you haven't checked out her blog yet then DO SO - it's ACE. I have to say I think this is one of the loveliest meme's ever, but also the most hardest because the roolz say I'm only allowed to choose 10 people to pass this award on to. 10 people!! Out of the whole blogosphere!! I want to give you ALL the award because I think anyone who spends the time and energy on writing about things that you're all so obviously passionate about deserves this PLUS choosing just ten of you is sooooo hard....... hee hee hee But roolz is roolz..... And here they are 1) post about the award 2) link back to the person that nominated you 3) place the award on your sidebar and then choose 10 blogs that you think are really cool, link to them, contact each person and talk about why you think their blogs are cool. Rabbit OK OK I know you gave me this award but I read the small print and there's nothing there that says I can't do this so there! I found your blog on the very first day of Vegan MoFo (I actually think yours was the first MoFo blog I read!!) and your exploding seitan sausage just had me in stitches. You've had me in stitches ever since. I LOVE your sense of humour and you have a wonderful natural way of expressing yourself which makes you come across as really friendly and familiar. You are so open and honest and I genuinely class you as a friend. Nothing is ever too much trouble for you - if you can help someone out then you're there! BIG MASSIVE HUGS TO MY RABBIT! Guava Yes I know you've already been given the award by the lovely Bethany but I'm giving it to you again GOD DAMMIT! because not to have you on this list would be just to darn weird! And as you know - I don't do weird. LOL! In fact LOL! is all I ever do when I read your blog and when I read the comments you leave people. You come across as a truly genuine lovable person who's partial to a belly rub too. hee hee hee. Your passion in what you believe in comes zinging it's way across cyber space and literally jumps out the monitor at me - your sparkle and energy is just amazing Guava and I'm so glad to have found you. HUGS AND SQUISHES Pixie We've been in the same cyber circles for a while now but it's only recently and thanks to Sara that I discovered your fantastic blog. I LOVED reading your Cook Book reviews all through MoFo and you are solely responsible for my book wish list to have tripled in size missus! You are also participating in NaBloPoMo as well and your dedication and passion in your blogging just blows me away. You probably get fed up of me tagging you all the time but you never moan about it. I figured you could do with a hand when writerz blox kicks in but you never seem to get it! As well as this and all the crafty things you get up to and all the things you get up to in general you are a wonderful mum to Little Pixie, in fact - you have to be the coolest mum I know!! Marni Your blog is truly genius! I have learnt so much from you - freezing food, drying Tomatoes, drying Apples, flavouring Oils (which was something I was always a bit wary of) and Moonshine Monday was so brilliant your Cranberry Liquor had me literally drooling on the keyboard. You have a wonderful unique way of expressing yourself and I await eagerly for your first published book (no pressure!). I also notice that today is your blog anniversary so this is my gift to you - and to say thank you for blogging and just generally being you - YOU ROCK! Princess Mouse Definitely one of my best online buddies! I don't know who's stalking who and I don't care. I think you're ACE! A fellow isher, a fellow vegan and a fellow Glastonbury festival lover! I class you as a friend who I just haven't met yet and I have a sneaky suspicion our first meeting will take place in a field somewhere - probably in Somerset! You have superb taste in music too. *high fives* Miss Ginger Yours was another one of the very first MoFo blogs I read - that cake you did was AWESOME girl but you grabbed my attention with your opening title - made I chuckle it did. You make me chuckle a lot! I've been avidly following you on your Raw Food journey and you have been a real inspiration to me. You give off a wonderful energy in the way you write and you come across as a real kindred spirit. The fact that we have identical shopping habits as well is an added bonus! I'm so happy to have found you Ginger. (((HUGS))) Felicity I'm so delighted to have found your blog - you write about such interesting things and it comes across that you really love blogging. Which is GREAT news for us because I really LOVE reading your blog. You share my love for Snails and there isn't many Snail lovers in the world so we gotsta stick together. AND you make the best darnedest butties EVER! Your Hash brown butty was pure genius and your Onion Bhaji butty just blew me away! Agnesssssssssssssssss :) You have to be the happiest person in blog land and you never fail to make me smile. You have the most wonderful energy about you and looking at all the wonderful food you eat it's not surprising. You shine Agnessssssss - don't ever stop! Sal It was your Coronation Seitan that got me hooked on your blog. Pure GENIUS that is. In fact you've made my tummy rumble on a fair few occasions girl! Crunchie ice-cream Need I say more!! I LOVE the fact you're not afraid to give anything a go and your creativity in the kitchen is a sheer delight Sal. You are totally responsible for my list of coveted kitchen gadgets being as long as my arm and I love living through your Tofu making experiences. Dave and Andy The ish twins (OK this is two blogs but you just can't mention one without the other - they come as a pair, like a comfy pair of slippers!) I have been a regular over at the forum for 3 or 4 years now and what I've learnt from you guys is just amazing. But the thing that gets me the most is your passion and your energy. Andy - your bike ride to Aberdeen was awesome and I admire you for the dedication and belief you have in yourself and causes that are important to you and close to your heart. You care for the environment and the world we live in and your passion for what you believe in is truly awe inspiring. I salute you both! So, there ya go. Lots of mushy stuff I know but this has been such a wonderful meme. Recognising and embracing the good in people is so empowering and fills me with so much happiness I could burst. So go forth my minions and spread some love and happiness across cyber space. xxxx

13 comments:

half pint pixie said...

Oh thank you, you're such a sweetheart. You've made my (very tired!) day :)

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

YAY! Congratulations! You deserve tons of awards for your super fun blog!

disabled account said...

aawww!!! you're so sweet! thank you, thank you!...i feel the same about you :)

there's nothing wrong with a little mush now and then either.

disabled account said...

aawww!!! you're so sweet! thank you, thank you!...i feel the same about you :)

there's nothing wrong with a little mush now and then either.

Anonymous said...

Blimey Hippy!! >:o)
You had me at hello!!!
You say the sweetest things.
*BIG MASSIVE HUGS TO MY HIPPY!*

And I must check out Felicity's blog~ anyone who loves butties and snails is cool in my book! (how did butties slip beneath my radar??)

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

wooo congrats you totally deserve it and thanks sooo much for tagging me and your lovely words!

x

Felicity said...

aww, thanks, sniff... I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. yer my pal, Jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Woot§ for awards! Well deserved, indeed!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

For the Love of Guava said...

awww... Treehugger you're such a kick-ass guava... mushiness and belly rub accepted!!!

Joanna said...

congrats on your award!!! i love the butterfly. it's so pretty.

and i agree with you!! everyone deserves this award!!

aTxVegn said...

Congratulations! I love to come here and read what's going on with you. And your food always rocks!

Marni said...

Awww ... :::sniff::: ... thanks so much for my award! I'm so happy you found my blog because that's how I found yours! My blog anniversary slipped by in the midst of this uber-cold I'm currently trying to survive (sick three weeks and counting!). I didn't even realize it passed until you mentioned it so thank you! You're the heathenist vegan ever! :D